Many people who look at our monthly service fees believe their current mortgage is less expensive, or if they no longer have a mortgage on their home, believe they pay little or nothing to live in their house. Unfortunately, this is not the case. Calculate what it actually costs you to live in your home, apartment or condominium, and compare your present costs to Blue Skies, using the form below. You’ll find that carefree living at its best can be surprisingly affordable.
Enter your current monthly costs and the total will automatically be calculated for you at the bottom of the page.
Surprised? Most people are!
Consider these additional benefits of a senior living community compared to homeownership. You can:
1. Work less and thrive more, because you’ll have greater independence
2. Experience a wider variety of social opportunities
3. Worry less, because you have access to on-site health care services (independent living with assistance, assisted living, 5-star skilled nursing, dementia/Alzheimer’s care)
4. Relish the convenience of on-site physicians and other health services along with on-site prescription pick-up
5. Entrust the care of your spouse to us, in the event of your passing, reassured we have a long, respected history of care for widows and widowers
6. Eat well, with all kinds of dining options prepared for you
7. Rely on friendly faces and helping hands of our caring staff
Try it! Call us at 1-866-553-5389 to arrange a tour and see just how satisfying life in our community can be.
Download our annual report.
More information about our community and organization can be found in our downloadable annual report.
Find out more about senior living
Visit these sites for a wealth of helpful information:
AARP The nation’s leading organization for people age 50 and older.
Alzheimer’s Association The world leader in Alzheimer’s research and support.
American Health Assistance Foundation A charitable organization dedicated to funding research on age-related and degenerative diseases, educating the public about these diseases, and providing emergency financial assistance to persons with Alzheimer’s and their caregivers.
Care Central Site helps family members manage loved ones’ calendars and documents remotely.
Care Managers Referral site to locate geriatric care managers who assess needs, identify and coordinate care resources.
Healthfinder A government website with links to health-related information resources on the Internet.
LeadingAge An association of 6,000 not-for-profit organizations working together to enable and empower people to live fully as they age.
Medicare Official U.S. government Medicare site.
National Institute on Aging The National Institute on Aging leads a broad scientific effort to understand the nature of aging to extend the healthy, active years of life.
National Clearinghouse for Long-Term Care Site developed by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to provide information and resources to help you and your family plan for future long-term care needs.
RetirementHomes.com The Internet’s most visited and most comprehensive senior living resource for retirement communities, as well as assisted living, affordable senior housing, nursing homes and skilled nursing options.