FRANK H, RESIDENT
We Bring Peace
Services & Amenities
We work hard to anticipate your every need! Want to take a trip? We’ll water the plants, cut the grass, and clean the house before you get back. Need groceries or dinner? We provide transportation and delivery services. Have friends or family arriving? We have guestservices. We bring peace of mind, because you no longer have the distraction of worrying about domestic responsibilities.
We go well beyond the basics of regular household services and conveniences. At Blue Skies of Texas, we offer resources for a wide variety of interests and rewarding activities.
- Electric & water utilities
- Grounds maintenance
- Regular extermination service
- Gated community
- Fire detection systems
- 24-hour urgent response system
- Building insurance
- Trash/recycling collection
- No property taxes
- HD Basic Plus cable television (157+ channels)
- 24-hour in-house information TV channel, including music and movies
- Complete interior/exterior residence maintenance
- Housekeeping service
- Savings for short & long-term healthcare
- Prescription pick-up service
- Move-in facilitator to help with relocation
- Resident counselor assistance
- Regularly scheduled transportation
- Inter-apartment mail service
- Planned events & trips
- Exercise classes
- Monthly newsletter & activities calendar
- Dining venues
- Private meeting & special functions rooms
- Community meeting & activity rooms
- Computer & printing center
- Fitness centers with locker rooms
- Individual mailboxes
- UPS & FedEx Pickup/Delivery
- Outdoor walking trails
- Landscaped grounds
- Interdenominational chapels & religious programs
- 24/7 Front Desk Concierge & Courtesy Officer
- Arts, crafts, and woodworking
- Community garden
- BBQ grill areas with gazebos & pergolas
- Golf driving range & putting green
- Stocked fishpond
- Tennis & pickleball courts
- Indoor swimming pools & spas
- Billiard lounges
- Dog Parks
- Thrift shops
If you need specialty services, these are also available to residents for an extra fee.
- Meal delivery
- Catering service
- Guest rooms
- Salon & Barber
- On-site Broadway Bank
- Premium cable TV, internet, & phone service
- RV & boat storage
- Covered parking
- Postal & notary services
- Weekly physician, dental, & specialty visits in Wellness Clinic
- Full-service bar
We moved in and it was like, ‘Whoa!
This is where we belong. Everything’s here.’
FIDEL & EPPIE E, RESIDENTS
We have absolutely no maintenance. They clean the house.
They cut the grass. You don’t have to shovel snow.
They clean out the gutters. They replace light bulbs. Life is good.
BONNIE & RICH G, RESIDENTS
We loved Arnold House Assisted Living when my father lived there.
Wonderful facilities, great staff and the best residents. My dad enjoyed the
companionship of dining with other men his age and weekly games
of dominoes with a friendly group of neighbors!
ARDIS H, FAMILY / FRIEND
As a brand new resident who resided at both campuses initially until finally moving
into Blue Skies East, I can honestly say that literally everyone bent over backwards
to ensure my smooth transition. As fast as you can, run, don’t walk, to the
Blue Skies campus of your choice. You won’t regret it.
RICHARD S, RESIDENT
My wife and I have decided this is where we’re
planning on living when we retire. We want our children
to care about us, not have to care for us.
GENERAL DARRELL JONES, CEO
Living at Blue Skies of Texas West for seven years has been a great experience.
The administration, the staff, and the residents create a dynamic atmosphere that
would be hard to beat. I call it ‘my little place just this side of Heaven!’
KAREN M, RESIDENT